Monday, August 10, 2009

Visitors

So my aunt and uncle came to visit me last week. They originally had planned to go to KY and come back through here, but those plans changed so they went to the mountains in north GA and then came over here...not exactly on the way (I am so loved). It was great to spend time with them. We really did absolutely nothing but hang out. I took them to downtown Franklin, put them to work setting up for church Sunday and showing them where we meet, but other than that we just enjoyed seeing each other. Of course I took no pictures so I have no proof, but it was a great treat for me to be able to see some family, even just for a short time!

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to blog again? I miss hearing your words.
    Just saying...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete