Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dreams come True

Have you ever worked and waited for something so long you thought the dream would never be realized? Here I sit, having just finished my last real day at PCCA (i am going to work as needed), amazed this day is actually here. After 4 and a half years of working 2-4 jobs at a time I am finally able to focus on what God called me here to do...Grace Park Kidz.

It is actually surreal!

Of course there is the fear and doubt Satan throws in that I will fall short and not be able to do it well, but I know God equips those He calls and He called me here. After all the trials, the struggles, the wondering if I was going to make it even with 3 jobs, it is all coming together.

I am sitting in my house getting ready to plan my first full time week at Grace Park that is not a vacation from another job and am overwhelmed at how God continues to bless me. There were times i wasn't sure this day would ever come, and who knows it may not last. However I will enjoy each moment there is and trust that whatever happens with it, God loves me and knows what I need more than I ever will.

I said this would be the year for change. The changes are beginning. Now i guess it's time to start working toward another dream :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment